Due to a recent update to the current stage 4 restrictions, we are pleased inform you Eastern Honda is now open for all vehicle scheduled servicing as well as urgent safety concerns.
- Routine maintenance (i.e. logbook or scheduled maintenance) is permitted as a standalone service for safety purposes only, including for repairs and product recalls. Under the current guidance, automotive, machinery and equipment repair and maintenance are permitted to operate.
- If the nearest Service Centre is more than 5km from your home, or if your vehicle requires a specialist or brand-specific workplace in order to complete repairs for your Honda, you may travel outside the 5km zone.
You can read full details on routine vehicle maintenance on the Business Victoria website
All services follow our strict COVID-Safe plan:
- If you require our pick up service is still available, where a member of our team will pick up your vehicle from home, and drop it off once your service is complete, with pre-arranged contactless delivery.
- All interior and exterior touchpoints are sanitised prior and post driving your vehicle for your safety, as well as our team.
- All our staff wear face masks and maintain a safe social distance at all times in our workshop as well as our Service Reception area.
- Hand sanitiser is readily available and we encourage you to use it upon arrival.
To book or discuss your service contact us on our service booking hotline 9856 1300 Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:30pm, or you can submit a booking enquiry here.
New & Used Vehicle Sales showrooms will be closed, however our online showroom remains open.
Our staff will be available for contact remotely during this period to discuss and secure any of our vehicles, with contactless payment and delivery options available.
Parts are available via contactless purchase. Our team can arrange payment over the phone and arrange contactless collection for those within 5km, or postage.
Our Website and Facebook page will continue to be updated should there be any further changes to our business during the current stage four restrictions.
The situation is continually monitored by our team and we will re-open our retail facility as soon as possible. We are still here to help. Please don’t hesitate to reach out and contact us directly with any questions regarding Sales, Service or Parts on 9856 1300.
Thank you for your continued loyalty, understanding and patience during this unprecedented situation.
Stay well. Stay safe.